I’m taking a cue from my friend Lauren over at Breaking the Mold today and making some goals for this year. Not too many, not too few, just enough.
20 in ’14.
I’m not much for resolutions, but I always seem to find areas in my life that I can improve upon. Because we can all be better people, right?!
So here it goes:
1. Increase readership through use of social media (I’m stuck using my personal twitter when I should be using my Eat.Pray.WOD twitter!) If you wanna follow me on Eat.Pray.WOD twitter you can do that HERE. If you want to follow me on my personal twitter, you can do that HERE.
2. Post more often. I was kinda slacking in the last half of 2013.
3. Bring back some fan favorite features…like Athlete Profiles!
4. Promote my Facebook Page more.
5. Gain more/Maintain awesome relationships with sponsors and fellow bloggers. Hi friends!
6. Write my daddy a letter every week
7. Call my mama everyday.
8. Visit home once a month
9. Spend a major holiday with my sister and brother
10. Visit Hebbronville home at least once this year
11. Continue running 3-5 times/week
12. Continue crossfitting 4-6 times/week
13. 18% body fat! Say whaaaaat? I don’t even know if this is really possible.
14. Mother effin’ muscle ups.
15. 8 minute mile.
16. Buy myself a new piece of work clothing twice a month.
17. WEAR JEWELRY!
18. Actually do my laundry all the way. Wash, dry, fold, put away–at the same damn time!
19. Run Komen Race for the Cure in memory of my girl, Randa
20. Volunteer at the VA clinic on a regular basis.
So there you go.
20 in ’14.
Here’s hoping I can keep it together and accomplish this stuff and hoping my girl Lauren will keep me accountable!
Do y’all have any big goals for 2014?
|Here we go, 2014. Me and you.|